Thursday, November 11, 2010

back on track

So far, so good. I've been fairly good about sticking to the plan. I still have a few things out of whack... sugar and cream/milk in my coffee, spoonfuls of peanut butter just because, things like that.

Although I have tried some things I thought I never would such as almond milk. Funny thing: you can't milk an almond, but calling it 'almond juice' doesn't seem to have the marketing appeal. I tried it in coffee this morning and it didn't suck. Maybe in time I will actually eat an almond.

I doubt the same can be said for coconut. I don't mind the subtle taste of coconut oil, but simply cannot eat coconut. It's a texture thing. *shudder*

Back to 'things I thought I never would try' I bought kale yesterday. I had never even noticed kale before starting paleo. But here I am today making kale chips as a snack. They were... ok. :-\

All in all things seems to be working. I feel stronger still and have actually lost an inch in my waistline. Go me! Or should I say Go meat! LOL I crack myself up!

1 comments:

Jacki said...

lol, you're so funny!

Post a Comment